Week 1 - 5 : Nutrition 健康俱乐部
(Fruits, Vegetables, Grains, Dairy,Meat)（水果、蔬菜、谷类）
· Healthy/unhealthy: exercise, sleep, body figures, weight, height, teeth health, 5 food groups, portion sizes,
allergies, meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks)
· Fruits: apple, banana, pear, melon, watermelon, orange, grapes, mango, durian, pineapple, strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, etc.
· Vegetables: carrots, lettuce, tomato, broccoli, celery, spinach, onion, garlic, leek, peppers, cucumber, potato, corn,etc.
· Grains: bread, rice, quinoa, noodles, cereal, pasta, etc.
· Meat/dairy: chicken, pig (pork), cow (beef), milk, cheese, yogurt, etc.
· Nursery Rhymes: “Humpty Dumpty” “Who stole of cookie?” “The Corner grocery store” “Vegetable Song”
· Children will continue to answer the question “How are you today?”
· Children will continue to use personal pronouns (I, me, my, mine). For example, “I want to play,” instead of “Christine want to play.”
· Children will participate in speaking and singing by themselves in front of their peers.
· Children will learn that they should give their friends positive comments about him/her and their work to make others happy and confident.
· Children will continue to learn the classroom rules and will be praised for following them!
Numeracy / Maths
· Children will sort food based on colours, shapes and the 5 food groups.
· Children will participate in making charts to see which healthy foods they enjoy eating.
· Children will measure their heights to see who is tallest and shortest.
· Children will continue to talk about the weather daily and begin to incorporate numbers to tell the temperature.
· Children will learn that eating healthy, exercising and sleep is good for their bodies.
· Children will draw what they like to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
· Children will create a collage by cutting and pasting pictures of food to make the food pyramid.
· Children will begin to make Christmas art.
· As the weather is becoming colder the children will have Taekwondo and soccer alternating Fridays.
· Children will ride bikes and climb on the playground.
· Children will use their bodies to recreate the letters of the alphabet.
· Children will practice daily for their Christmas performance.
· Autumn outing 秋游
* Remarks: Itmay be necessary to alter the above monthly planning due to the nature of thecurriculum. 每月课程计划可根据幼儿实际学习情况做出相应调整