Week 1-4: Nutrition
(Fruits, Vegetables, Grains, Meat/Dairy
Week 1-2: 日常用品
Week 3-4: 水和空气
· Fruits, Vegetables, Grains, Meat and Dairy: Review vocabulary for each food category. Learn names of some uncommon foods and foods from around the world. Learn about the plate method and how certain foods are healthy for us and why some are unhealthy. Learn the benefits of certain foods and how they help us grow big and strong.
· Vocabulary: healthy, unhealthy, food groups, fresh, frozen, canned, energy, grow, fruits, vegetables, grains, meat, dairy, alternative
· Nursery Rhymes: Banana’s Unite, The Healthy Eating Song, The Vegetable Soup Song
· We want to encourage the students to work on problem solving and using their words to express their emotions and conflicts.
· Showing respect for other children’s opinions and work regardless of quality.
· We want the students to be able to take the initiative to help their classmates, whether it is during play, clean up or group times, without being asked.
Numeracy / Maths
· Continue to learn patterning and sequencing.
· Answer simple addition questions.
· Use stories to talk about numbers.
· Learn to repurpose recycled items such as plastic water bottles, tissue boxes, toilet paper rolls, etc., to create new 3D artwork. This lets the children use their imagination and think outside of the usual concepts of art.
· Practice writing our letters of the alphabet with Letter School on the Ipad.
· Explore our problem solving skills while playing Putt-Putt, Pep’s Birthday Surprise.
· What is the food guide and how do we use it?
· Eating well and exercising work together to keep our bodies strong.
· Taekwondo will help the children improve their balance and work on increasing muscle groups.
· During soccer the children with practice passing the ball, kicking, running and improving their coordination.
· Autumn outing 秋游
* Remarks: Itmay be necessary to alter the above monthly planning due to the nature of thecurriculum. 每月课程计划可根据幼儿实际学习情况做出相应调整